>

Friday 24 April 2015

#PCChallenge : Week 16 : All the green and blue

Hi !

Here is my week 16 pieces for the #2015PCChallenge. This is my third post this week.What with all the late entries and forgotten weeks ,there has been too much writing and not enough making!

I was exhausted this week and I have picked a simpler set than usual so ,I increased the total number of completed pieces ( since its me and I make things complicated).

I like most of them as they are already , I might sand some more or varnish a bit as time goes.
This is a modified version of my first tryst with faux copper leaf .

This is again a simple project , but quite rewarding.Planning on making some more color combos soon :)

There are 3 pendants ,  3 pair of earrings and 3 bangles / cuffs.


Thanks for reading ! Have a great day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment